7/26/2005

... some time ago, after some four years of floundering around attempting an entry into the academic field of sociology, I discovered that I no longer agreed with the basic tenets of my thesis. Though the foundations of the theory seemed solid, I found that I could no longer incorporate these views with my own identity... as a result I exited the world of academia and foolishly attempted to brave the "real world"... these are the results.

As I attempt to navigate through my own confusion and alienation within the under-paying, humiliating, and ultimately baffling corporate world, I will be using this space to keep track of the various thoughts, rants, fantasies and other insane musings that populate my so-called reality.

stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Anonymous thesis writing expert said...

As you are aware of the latest progress of internet specially the introduction of web 2.0 websites is an online revolution. I appreciate your work to provide such authentic material.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home